Attending an interview after applying for a job is considered more difficult than finding a job. Because the applicant is required to provide professional answers and must understand the interviewer’s wishes. This is where most people bum out. The reasons are usually because they do not know the answer, do not believe in themselves, or they know the answer but do not have the skills to express it properly.
For large companies, the interview is the right moment to measure the ability of prospective employees. Interviews not only do psychology tests, but also test mental aspects. Therefore, it is necessary to prepare as thoroughly as possible before the interview by anticipating and preparing answers to the questions that maybe raised.
In general the questions that often arise when interviewed are as follows:
- Why do you want a career in our company?
- Will you be able to work professionally, both individually and in a team?
- What is your work vision and mission?
- What are your main strengths?
- What is your most obvious shortcoming?
- What salary do you expect?
- Can you be placed anywhere?
- Do you have any questions?
Some things to consider when attending an interview are:
- Learn knowledge about things related to the job and company you have chosen
- The interviewer must see that you match the type of work chosen
- Self-confidence: when facing an interviewer, don’t make yourself scared or nervous if you have the skills then you should be confident
- Act as if you can answer all questions
- Always look at the interviewer’s eyes with enthusiasm and confidence
- Express your opinion as brightly as possible
The interview test is often the last door in landing a job. If you get through it, it is very likely you will be accepted and able to work in accordance with the profession there. Sometimes interviews can also determine your position level. Therefore, give very satisfying answers. If you are looking for work and know you have the skills but are finding it difficult to find a job then use Tokona- Indonesia’s Marketplace for Services. You can create an Ad offering Freelance work or you can create an Ad (I’m Looking For) work and list your skills and photo of yourself. Kesempatan kerja